
Have you ever done something that was really, really naughty? I know I have!!! Read about some of the naughtiest things TKC Kitties' have done.
Samoa: I don't think anything I do is naughty - MOL! I'm sure my siblings would differ with me. Okay, I've smacked Calvin and Violet in the face before, but they probably deserved it!
Sassafras: One time I ripped open a new package of bread mix (all flour and powder!) and dragged it all over the carpet,
and last week I pulled a bunch of stuff down from the top of the fridge and hurt myself and made a huge mess (see my diary).
Oh, and I also once stole a whole package of raw chicken and ripped it open and ate it:-)
Phoebe: I was hunting Sassafras, and when she went under the couch, I got on top of it and PEED right in front of Mommy!!! :-O That was a one time thing though mol.
I am also famous for stealing food right off the human's plates!
Bella: My Mommy would say that the naughtiest thing I did was to take a few chucks out of her hand went she picked me up. I do not like getting picked up because it scares me. Mommy has not picked me up since. ;-)
Twixy: When I was a little kitten, I jumped up onto the curtains and tried to climb up to the top. I would of made it, if it wasn't for my Grandpa (My Mom's Dad). MOL : )
Summerset: I like to eat anything and everthing.... if I'm allowed to. So when my family leaves food on the counter, the first thing I like to do is to sneak up there and start licking on it...Yep, I know I'm bad : }
Penny: I really haven't been here long enough to do anything naughty, but since Twixy has ask me....I'll have to go with the sharpening my nails on the carpet....*Whispers* don't tell anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment