Saturday, January 6, 2007

Get To Know Lucky And His Family From Mexico

1. What kinda food does your humans eat in Mexico? Well my human is really from Puerto Rico but she is now used to eating Mexican food, she loves to eat rice and beans (Puertorrican style) also she loves to eat tacos, quesadillas, gorditas and also she made a soup called "caldo tlalpeño" it's made with carrots, potatoes, chicken drumstick and chipotle : ) also she made a mushroom cream that is very delicious : ).

2. What traditions do humans celebrate in Mexico? Right now we are celebrating the Three Wise Men day (today is January 6th) And in this day the kids get toys and we eat Rosca de Reyes (it's a round sweet bread) and if you get a little doll that is inside the Rosca you have to made tamales for February 2nd and invite your friends to eat them at your house. Also Mexico is a very catholic country and we celebrate on December 12th the Day of the Virgin of Guadalupe and on September 15th we celebrate the Independence of Mexico : )

3. If you had one favorite thing in Mexico, what would it be? Well my favorite thing from Mexico is the weather : ) It is just perfect, not too cold or too hot : ) Also the people there is very nice and even we had some problems you can trust in people : )

4. What's it like in Mexico? Mexico is a great place to live : ) Mami said that it reminds her of her own country, people there is nice and warm : ) Of course we have some parts that are conflictive but the whole country is very peaceful : ) Mexico have all kinds of weather and landscape In the north of the country is more like a desert and cold on winter or too hot on summer, the central zone (where we live) is in the perfect point : ) And also have the pyramids of the great Pre-Columbian empires (Aztec and Mayan, even we live in front of a pyramid : )) And for the south is more humid and more forest : )

5. What kind of music does humans hear in Mexico? Well my human hear Spanish pop rock. Shakira and Ricky Martin are her idols : ) But she also listen to American music like Green Day, Madonna, Gwen Stefani and right now there is a new music style (and its come from Puerto Rico) called regguetton (is like Hip Hop but with more feeling, jejejejeje : ))

6. What is the best/worst thing you ever done??? The best thing I did was accepting all my three sisters with no hissing. My mami said that I'm a noble kitty because I always got to the new member of the family and I welcome them with a miau : ) And the worst thing was that I escaped from my house and mami didn't notice and when mami realize that I was outside she tried to get me but I didn't want to hear her and she was almost crying and she have to wait till I decided to get home I was only one day outside in my whole life... I still trying to escape but mami always is behind me...

No comments: