Monday, January 8, 2007

So What Do You Do To Relax?

Relaxing is what cats do best!!!

Read about some of the ways TKC kitties' relax : )

Samoa: I make sure I'm the only cat on the bed, I give myself a little face wash, or tummy wash, and then I knead a little before taking a nap.

Sassafras: I hunt down my Grandmaw or Mommy and snuggle up on their laps.

Phoebe: I get on my fleece on mommy's bed and march my hiney off, then I "Meatloaf Meditate" for a long time.

Bella: Well, I usually curl up in the sun on my window seat or at the very top of the kitty tower.

Twixy: My favorite time to relax is when my Mom brushes me : ) I also like to look out the window, and sleep behind the curtains.

Summerset: There's only one palace I like to relax, and that's in the laundry room, on top of clean sheets : )

Penny: I like to hide when I relax, and my favorite hiding place is under the bed...Sometimes I like to relax on the bed when no one is looking.

No comments: